Cristiano Ronaldo rape lawsuit moved to Football EFLI Transfers federal court

Cristiano Ronaldo rape lawsuit moved to Football EFLI Transfers federal court, says Mayorga lawyer The girl accusing Cristiano Ronaldo of raping her has shifted the venue for her legal charges against the football superstar, dropping her case in Nevada state court but filing identical charges in federal court, according to her attorney. Several press outlets reported early Wednesday that the charges filed by Kathryn Mayorga, who alleges that Ronaldo raped her in 2009 2009, had been “quietly dropped,” implying that the case was more than. But Larissa Drohobyczer, who’s one of Mayorga’s attorneys, told ESPN that the change of venue was just a response to the issue that the lawyers have had in serving Ronaldo, who lives in Italy, with notice of the condition lawsuit. “The charges weren’t dropped,” Drohobyczer told Football AFC Transfers ESPN. “The condition case was dismissed Football XLIF Transfers by us because we filed the identical claims in federal court due to federal court’s guidelines on serving foreigners. We basically just switched venues, but the claims remain.” A source said Ronaldo’s agency, Gestifute, was not aware that the state case was dropped. Mayorga says Ronaldo raped her during an encounter in a resort penthouse suite then paid her $375,000 to keep quiet about it. This past year, Mayorga filed a lawsuit saying the prior settlement was invalid and that Ronaldo violated its terms anyway. Ronaldo’s Las Vegas-based lawyer, Peter Christiansen, did not return a message seeking touch upon Wednesday. Ronaldo provides previously denied the allegations against him. NEVADA police are also investigating potential criminal charges against Ronaldo, and that investigation remains open.